OUR PET-FRIENDLY ROOMS
THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR PET
- Attractions At A Walking Distance
- Magnolia Park, 1.4 miles
- Griffith Park
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park
- The Snug, 0.8 miles
- The Coffee Bean & Leaf Tea, 0.6 miles
- Pet-friendly Dining in Burbank
- Bea Bea's
- Another Broken Egg Café
- Charlie and Friends
- Gordon Biersch Brewery Restaurant
- Dog Hauz Biergarten
- Swingin' Door BBQ
- JINYA Ramen Bar
- The Stage
AMARANO'S PET-FRIENDLY PACKAGE
We value the warmth of friendship and love. Therefore, we at Hotel Amarano are one of the best pet-friendly hotels for your furry buddy in Burbank, California. Balancing the comfort of home while adding the luxury of a vacation, the accommodations have enough room for your pet and its essentials.
The hotel offers safe and friendly areas for your pet walks and potty breaks. Located a few miles from the attractions of Burbank, the hotel is around the corner from several pet-friendly diners.
- The pet must weigh 50lbs or less.
- Pet parents are advised to bring food, bowls, a comfortable bed to sleep on for their pet, and bags for proper disposal of pet waste while on walks.
- $125 additional stay per day for your pet.
PET TRAVEL CONCIERGE
- What are the best pet-friendly hotels in Burbank, California? Hotel Amarano offers a pet-friendly environment to your furry best friend. The rooms have been designed in a manner that they are comfortable for you and your pet. Equipped with all necessary amenities, there is nothing like Hotel Amarano that you will experience in Burbank, California.
- What can I do and see with my pet in Burbank, California? Burbank is a pet-friendly city in California. Therefore, it makes it easier for guests to relax and enjoy the city with their pooch. The town has pet-friendly hotels like ours and parks, diners, and cafes with a pet-friendly atmosphere.
- Can I leave my pet alone in the hotel room? At Hotel Amarano, we do not suggest leaving your pet alone in the room. This is because of unforeseen circumstances that might affect the health or life of the pet. Since it is a pet-friendly hotel, you can always take your pet around for walks or breaks, but leaving them alone in the hotel room for too long will not be great advice.
- Are there any off-leash dog parks nearby? Keeping in mind the safety of the pets and guests of the hotel, we recommend the pets be always leashed while walking around the hotel premises. Although, pet parents can easily find a few dog parks nearby, including Griffith Park and Forest Lawn Memorial Park. Whitnall Off-Leash Dog Park is one of the off-leash dog parks close to the hotel.
- What is the best time to visit Burbank with your pet? The best time to visit Burbank is April to July if you are looking for the warmest temperature during your time in the city.