Media Capital of the World
We're within minutes of downtown Burbank, Hollywood, and the area's most incredible entertainment, dining and shopping. Come play in Hollywood culture, take a studio tour or close a deal. Hotel Amarano offers a luxury experience in a classic LA destination.
After exploring Burbank, retreat back to the hotel and enjoy a poolside cool cocktail and light fare of your choice.
Just three miles from the Hollywood Burbank Airport and minutes away from major television and film studios, Hotel Amarano makes it easy to explore.
Directions to Hotel Amarano Burbank - Hollywood
Los Angeles Area Airports
- Hollywood Burbank Airport - 3.1 miles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - 26.4 miles
- Van Nuys Airport - 11.5 miles
- What is there to do in Burbank, CA? Known as the Media Capital of the World, Burbank is a lively destination where you’ll find iconic movie and TV studios like NBC, Disney, and Warner Bros. that offer amazing tours. Explore local attractions like Universal Studios Hollywood, an epic movie theme park and studio tour, go shopping at Burbank Town Center, or see the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Is Hotel Amarano Pet Friendly? Yes. We are pet friendly and can accommodate dogs 75 pounds or less, there is a non-refundable cleaning fee of $125.
- How far is Burbank from LA? Burbank is only 11.6 miles from Los Angeles, California. Via I-5 N. With daytime traffic, the drive is about 30 minutes by car.
- How far is Burbank from LAX? Burbank is 26.5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on the I-405 N. The drive is about 45 minutes about an hour with traffic.
- Where is a good place to eat in Burbank? Burbank offers a vibrant dining scene with great restaurants and places to eat.
The newest restaurant to Burbank, FYC at Hotel Amarano, offers contemporary California cuisine in a setting that reflects the glamorous drama of old Hollywood. Check out favorite Burbank restaurants like Lotus & Light, Ma’s Italian Kitchen, Olive & Thyme, and Sushi Yuzu.
- Where is Burbank Airport? Hollywood Burbank Airport is located 3 miles northwest of downtown Burbank, in Los Angeles County, California. Formerly Bob Hope Airport, it serves Burbank, Hollywood and Great Los Angeles area, including Glendale, Pasadena, and the San Fernando Valley.
- How far is Hotel Amarano Burbank Hollywood to Universal Studios? Located in Burbank, Hotel Amarano is only 2.4 miles from Universal Studios Hollywood, about a 10-minute drive by car. Easily get to this studio and incredible theme park where movie magic comes to life through blockbuster rides, attractions, tours and entertainment experiences.