- Reservations — Book Your Stay in Burbank
- Special Offers — Save On Burbank Travel
- Contact Us — Get In Touch With Us
- Location — Maps & Directions to Hotel Amarano
- Stay Connected — Get the Latest Offers
- Home — A Luxury Boutique Experience in Burbank
- Explore Amarano — Learn More About Our California Hotel
- Accommodations — Experience Comfortable Luxury
- Deluxe King — Chic Décor in Burbank
- Deluxe Double — The Perfect Reprieve
- Pool View King — Steps From A Crystalline Pool
- Pool View Double — Private, Everyday Luxury
- ADA Premier Studio King — A Room To Suit Everyone’s Needs
- Premier Junior Suite — Comfortable Studios in Burbank
- Superior One Bedroom Suite — Los Angeles Glamour in Burbank
- Chairman's Suite — Private Luxury For the Discerning
- Amenities — Exemplary Service & Amenities
- Dining — Dine Well in Burbank
- Business Travel — Entertainment District Meetings and More
- Meetings & Events — Let Us Host Your Next Gathering
- Things to Do — Burbank Fun for All Ages
- Visual Gallery — Browse Photos of Our Hotel
- Press Room — The Latest News From Our Burbank Hotel
- Careers — Work For Us
- Site Security — Read About Site Security
- Site Map — Easy Navigation
Our Deluxe King rooms are spacious non-suite rooms with kitchenettes, which make them well suited for long-term stays.
Our Deluxe Double rooms feature kitchenettes, marble and wood bathrooms, large closets and a variety of amenities.
Pool View King
Our Pool View King accommodations are 334-400 square feet and boast king beds.
Pool View Double
Our Pool View Double accommodations are 400 square feet and feature two double beds, small kitchenettes and refreshing views of the pool.
ADA Premier Studio King
Enjoy comfortable amenities in a stylish space in our ADA rooms.
Premier Junior Suite
Sleep like a king in our Premier Studio King rooms that comprise 475 square feet of stately space.
Superior One Bedroom Suite
Our Superior One Bedroom Suites comprise 640 square feet of space.
Our Chairman's Suite features luxurious space, extravagant amenities and the city’s largest private hotel terrace with fabulous L.A. views.